JAMB CBT Date for 2015/2016 Announced | Naija Jambites
The examination date for the 2015/2016 JAMB CBT has been announced by JAMB. All candidates who are going to take the Computer-based test in the upcoming 2015 UMTE are hereby informed. The Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) on Wednesday said that no fewer than 1.4 million candidates nationwide would write the 2015 All Computer Base Test (CBT) on March 4, 2015.
JAMB 2015 UTME Form, Registration Procedure

When is JAMB UTME CBT Date 2015/2016

The examination has been scheduled to hold on March 4, 2015. Fabian Benjamin, JAMB public relations officer, told the News Agency of Nigeria (NAN) in Lagos that the board would be migrating all to computer-based mode of examination for the first time.
The board also made it known that there is no going back on the issue of CBT for examination as a body, pointing out that JAMB is optimistic that soon this will apply to other sister examination bodies.
Now that you know the date for the 2015 JAMB CBT, you should start preparing now and God will crown our effort.

1 comment:

  1. OMG!, So prof Adyami was really able to upgrade my jamb score from 147 to 270. I was frustrated when i saw my Jamb score i was so tired and ashamed of myself until i meant a friend of mine who told me how prof Adyami helped him, then i decided to contact prof Adyami for help. When i contacted him, he gave me his word and told my what to do in other for my result to be upgraded and i did as he said without any delay only for me to find out that my Jamb score has been upgraded from 177 to 270 infact i am short of words. My advice to dose of you that are having low score, know need for you to cry or blame yourself all you need do is to call prof Adyami on {08073673757} and see how that low score of yours will be upgrade within 24hours.

    ReplyDelete

Advertisement

Popular Posts

January Organic Traffic

Powered by Blogger.